View Single Post
Old 31-03-2019, 03:58 PM
Master
Fish Day 6: Rebirth

Today is Sunday and this is a day of rest and reflection - no workshops - but Sundays and every day during the 40 Days Observance Guruji still gives a talk after the morning chanting of Guru Gita (FB link - while it's up)
This morning he gave a beautiful guided meditation and talk on the subject of rebirth in new soul consciousness, and the stages on the journey. As usual I will only speak to a piece of it here. The allegory of the Mother really spoke to me (I'm a mom). In the meditation part he said:
Quote:
...as [you] enter the meditative space [if you can] become humble like a child, surrendering likes and dislikes, surrendering judgement, [then you] open up to the purity of rebirth, open up your consciousness to the new, allow yourself to be reborn in the Divine that a new identity may emerge, that the "Who am I that I truly am" will manifest in [your] consciousness.
There's lots to contemplate here:
  • What is the meditative space?
  • What does it mean to become humble like a child?
  • What does it mean to surrender likes and dislikes?
  • Who or what is judging and who or what is being judged?
  • Where is that taking place?
  • What does it mean to be "reborn in the Divine"?
  • Why do I need a new identity?
All that just from the meditation part. And in the talk afterwards he said that his own rebirthing experience during the 40 Days of 1978, (which he is going graciously to share more about in the coming weeks) was "a deeper level of rebirthing." If you know about the three major knots in the subtle body (granthis in Sanskrit, t'an t'ien in Taoism) you will know there are three major stages involved as we move from gross ego consciousness to astral ego consciousness to causal ego consciousness - until grace reveals our true identity in transcendental consciousness (turyia). You can look at my older posts on the subject from past talks. All of this can happen in a sitting meditation in moments (and they are mind-blowing when they do) - but to keep it after meditation has ended, is what he is speaking about - a total and permanent self-transformation, a whole new normal that never dissolves and is not corruptible.

And he said
Quote:
"in the tradition of shaktipat, in the tradition of Maha Yoga/Siddha Yoga - that comes when we are ready."
No technique, no amount of sadhana is going to get you there unless you are deserving - unless the Masters and the planets say its possible - because we don't exist in a vacuum but are interconnected and there is a whole background of interdimensional experience going on and each of us is an important piece of the collective puzzle. That's where an attitude of patience, faith, humility and reverence comes in - and these are the most scarce virtues these days.
Quote:
"The deep desire to know Self "Who am I?" leads us to the Siddha and to the Maha Yoga karma/life. And then the magic happens of being guided through the journey by the inner guide." ~ Sri Vasudeva

And then he spoke about the stages of this rebirthing. Today he did a really marvellous thing. During the remainder of these 40 Days (until May 5, 2019) he has made himself available to answer questions or hear comments that are too personal to be shared in a public workshop. This is a rare opportunity to get one-on-one coaching from a Siddha Yoga Master. I'm very grateful for that.

So no workshop today but plenty to ponder as week 2 starting tomorrow focuses on deepening the meditation practice...

Hoping this is useful to you,
Uma