View Single Post
Old 10-01-2018, 02:39 AM
Knower

Is there any proof that someone from a past life, lived in the future?

You hear stories about the stone age, ancient Egypt, the medieval times, the renaissance days of Da Vinci and Shakespeare, the days of horses and carriages, and the early modern days of the 20th century, but why hasn't anyone ever said anything about having a past life in the future. We know that both backwards and forwards reincarnation is possible. Your soul is like a time machine, nonetheless. Has anyone ever said they once lived like 300-400 years into the future, where everything was like Star Trek? Has anyone ever said that Earth is dying, in the 25th century? I really wanna know! I know it makes sense why people would remember past lives since those events have already happened but what one of the infinite futures from the infinite parallel universes? Did anyone in a past life say they remembered 9/11?

Speaking of which, I had a dream about 9/11, when I was only 3 years old. The scariest part was, this occurred in 1991 (exactly 10 years before 9/11) and the dream was mute with no sound, whatsoever. About a year ago, I saw a picture of a room from the World Trade Center that looked just like the room in my dream. Then I remember the dream transitioning to the towers collapsing. This was just a typical dream that a 3 year old wouldn't comprehend but maybe it was telling me about 9/11.

This is the room I'm talking about: https://i.pinimg.com/736x/5c/14/c5/5...membering-.jpg