View Single Post
Old 05-10-2017, 08:33 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by shivatar
I hope you understand the statement "illusion" doesn't mean a thing isn't real. It means that the thing we perceive is something like the reflection of the moon on the surface of lake. The reflection isn't real, but it is real kind of, because the real moon is in the sky.

God never messes up. We mess up in our understanding of God.

From what I've learned about God and heaven is that being on earth isn't worse than being in heaven. Each has their pros and cons. Some are quick to dismiss earthly existence, some are quick to talk about how it's better to be a human than a demi-god. Bottom line is it's not all bad being a human.

You inferred evil may exist and be real, but was it manufactured. Your question asked if. I am just aware of the God's army theme so can related to the statement made. If so, did God create it, hence illusion the role of it's source, even purpose. As you say God is God. If God does not mess up but we do then evil has a designed purpose created by God. Yes evil isn't real, it is an illusion. Does evil exist and where does it come from, God. There's a purpose to good and a purpose in evil and they are both the same. Do you believe evil exist that needs to be wiped out. If it was manufactured, are you ok with it.

Yeah, as below above. What a let down.....lol.

Last edited by lemex : 05-10-2017 at 10:24 PM.