Thread: UFO photography
View Single Post
Old 19-08-2017, 11:17 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysalis
Hello Azmond and thank you for sharing the pics you took.

I took a good look at the last photo you took where you said you got confused between a bumblebee and an object. After a careful look at the enlarged images, I came to the following conclusion.

Going from right to left. The first image shows something that is vertical. Now growing up with an interest in bumblebees has me wondering since those bees just aren't that good at flying. Aerodynamically speaking, bumblebees aren't supposed to be able to fly. I've never witnessed a bumblebee flying in a straight line let alone in a vertical position.

The next one looks like the bee is flying upside down.

As for the last two images, that looks more like a bumblebee and they can fly at such an incline.

My conclusions. The first two images (on the right) is not a bumblebee. The last two images (on the left) is a bumblebee.

Hello Chrysalis! Thank you for your input! I must agree, that looking at the supposed bumblebee, it does look like it was doing some air acrobatics, and it really looks strange. I haven't considered the possibility of not all of them actually being pictures of the same thing, which could be possible I guess. Probably the best part of such photography is never not knowing what you will find haha.