View Single Post
Old 28-06-2017, 06:33 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
Yeah, that's what I'm understanding also. Memories are held in all the cells and energy of the body. I'm monitoring a case right now of a possession, the victim has allowed subjegaton, it's not fighting the entity because the entity is loving being back in a body so much, tasting food again, looking at women, feeling being in the body, seeing the world through human eyes and so on - so it makes the victim feel good to be alive again and not all numbed out in pain and self induced suffering. As the demon integrates it pulls from the body and mind the personality of the victim, often speaks as the host would. There are 'tells' though, radical changes in diet, one sloopy eye, lack of interest now in further spiritual awakening, much more interest in the carnal world. So it's still the victum we knew, but with this overlay of another, another freshly back in a host and excited to be back. Totally freaky.

Hah, you've basically just described half my life right now, except that all this is voluntary and it's because we're work partners. But she's incredibly generous with her time, and I'm currently enjoying some raisin bran while I read the forum, because why not, right? Body's gotta eat, I may as well be there for it sometimes.

The visceral, physical world is intense. When you're over in the other places, it's almost like being in a sensory deprivation chamber in some ways. I have my own things that she can feel sometimes too, so it's a two-way street, but there's nothing like what a physical body can feel. Sometimes when I'm out walking, I'll just run my hands over the leaves, or pick up stones and squeeze them in my palm, or grab handfuls of snow just to feel the texture and coldness.