View Single Post
Old 21-07-2019, 11:51 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by hallow
there's twist and turns in everything. The trick is to learn to live and thrive in both the physical and spiritual world. Long story short if you live positively in both your doing something right. If there's a negative hang-up somewhere. The demons inside you will forever eat at you. Those demons are your worst enemy but they can be beat if you truly want to beat them.

What exactly is living 'positively' in the here and the invisible world then? Waking up each day with a moronic smile on the face while gazing down from the bedroom window at that adorable flower field? If you can't do that then you are just some low vibrational piece of walking demon food?

I know those aren't your personal words and you mean no harm. In fact, I really admire you. But it is exactly what this kind of toxic belief system indicates. The mentally diabled people you work with have good reasons not to wake up with a smile given their circumstances. It may be true that some of them may not have enough self-awareness to understand the situation they're in (which is already messed up on it's own) but I'm pretty sure there are some there who have enough self-awareness to realise they'll never be able to live a regular life with all the blessings life has to offer because of their personal situation. Telling them to be happy with the little things they have is like eating a pizza while telling a starving man on the streets to enjoy the scraps he's feasting on.

Quote:
Think of life as a path, you been walking the same foot path your whole life so that same path/routine is worn down. Take a different one someday. For me I noticed the same path to my vehicle being beat down so I started walking a different way to my vehicle. "True story". It's this simple. When I just shifted my path a little I started seeing different things. I started Paying attention because I was pushing myself out of that 1 little routine. For me that 1 little thing I did in this physical world transferred to the spiritual. Hence my signature. Believe in yourself and the rest will follow. As weird as that sounds that little change started to snow ball, and cause and effect started playing itself out.

That may be true, but in the end all roads lead to Rome. You can try as many different paths as you like and hope you somehow end up in a fairy infested utopia (metaphorically) but unfortunately those paths may only lead you back at the same old dusty track. Know that I speak from experience as well. Don't get the wrong idea here, I'm glad it worked for you. However, that doesn't mean it will work for others as well. Just consider yourself a lucky grain of sand in a desert.