View Single Post
Old 06-08-2019, 09:38 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by PureEvil760
cool, a similar thing happened to me once, I got out of my body in a basement so i figured I'd fly up through the cieling so I went up and got stuck like half way through, then pushed myself out with my arms to the 1st floor. I'm not an expert but you got to keep in mind that there is no gravity or up and down or physical objects, its all in your head. My main problem is that I try to do like 10 things at once and end up flying all over the place at lightning speed and just getting confused.. biggest challenge for me is trying to stay chill..

I just remembered once I experienced split mind, where you're astral projecting and physically awake at the same time which was pretty interesting like you're 2 places at once or 2 different people.

It seems that I am not the only one getting stuck I know, I know, even outside our bodies, we still think with our own minds and this really limits our experience because the mind is not used to another "reality".I see, it happens to me too.I try to go to a place and I fly with lighting speed and most of the time I arrive in another place, once I tried to go close to an airplane, I was flying and suddenly I saw this airplane, but my speed was to high and I passed right through it and I arrived in space There were also times where I would fly close to the cars that are on the streets, I did that once, it was really amazing!

Cool, something like that never happened to me!!

Do you think that it's all in the mind or it's real? I believe it's real, when we are leaving our bodies, we are actually leaving our bodies, I am trying to find a peaceful state from where I can go deeper into the astral realms.