View Single Post
Old 02-11-2011, 02:18 AM
Kristine

I think I did something, but I don’t know what it was, or how I did it.

on holloween
I was exhausted physically and laid in bed next to the window and watched the shadows of the light shine through my closed eyes. I was listening to tv and aware of everything around me.
After a while I started to see people’s faces. At first, I just watched and it didn’t really make sense. It wasn’t the first time, but there were more of them. I didn’t recognize any of the people. The people moved back and forth kind of fading into the background when another one would appear.
Then I saw a circular like window and there where people looking through it. The window seemed distant, but not too much. There was like a darkish, but not really dark, swirly shadowy purplish thing that was moving around on the right. It was like a mass of something.
Then the window started to move farther away from me and at that point, I thought it was the light I had heard people talking about. I tried to talk to them, but no one talked to me. I felt this falling or maybe anxiety thing in my entire body, kind of like I felt before when I was sole traveling and laying back in my body. I felt it happening twice only a minute apart or so. I knew I wasn’t sole traveling as I know what that is. I wasn’t dream traveling either as I know what that is.
To make it even weirder, I thought I saw god and he had salt and pepper hair and I’m not religious. I don’t even know for sure that I’m a spiritual person and while I have read the definition many times my brain isn’t connecting with it for some reason.