View Single Post
Old 16-06-2020, 05:48 PM
Master

You've been asking me for a while about the political systems of your world. I am telling you, they all have been created and are used with the purpose to enslave you, to take away from you the power I gave you. So you give your power freely to a handful of people and in doing so, you let them decide for you, then you ask yourself why life is the way it is. Life is the way it is because it is not fully in your hands.

Wars have been created by a handful of people and millions have died. The world is ruled by a handful of people and they call it democracy. You put your trust and your "vote" in favor of someone, why do you need someone to represent you? How can you trust someone with who you never sat down to have a cup of tea? You rule over all the other creatures that you consider inferior to yourself, now, tell me, what those who rule over you, think about yourself? What do you think about yourself?

As long political systems exists, there will never be peace. Countries will wage war against other countries, countries will fall apart from within themselves. People will fight against other people for whose political party is the right one. It's the same with religion.

Separation, confusion, chaos, you have eyes and yet you can not see, you have ears and yet you can not hear, you have a mind and yet you can not understand. Why so? Is it not because your eyes are not yours, your ears are not yours and your mind is not yours? You have adopted them from others, you have made them your own, throwing away the wonderful gifts I gave you and in doing so, you have lost your liberty, yet what is lost can be regained at any moment, it's your choice.