View Single Post
Old 12-01-2020, 04:21 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Color ................Space( Time *) i (* Time )Space..........

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAYA EL
Now how does this help you in your life?

I can walk again after 15 years in a wheel chair! Ha Ha! Just kidding.

It helps me fulfill my desires to find the truth regarding the fundamental/basic/primary operating coordinate operations of Universe/God and that begins with my Cosmic Trinity of which our Observed Time { /\/\/ } is what we can instrumentally quantize { PING! } and quantify { math ex finite set } and the finite set can be represented geometrically.

Two primary kinds of time.

1}abstract { not spatial } metaphysical-1, mind/intellect/concepts of lag rates of consciousness { occupied space nervous system } between this prior event, this event and future events,

------conceptual line-of-demarcation--------------

2} Observed Time is a spatial frequency of occupied space events aka physical/reality and those go PING! with our instrumentation, and they have an associated sine-wave frequency pattern /\/\/\/\/\/\/\.

They truth exists for those who seek it. Some seek truth but even fewer acknowledge truth it confronted with it. Why is that? Ego?

1) Spirit-1 { metaphysical-1 } abstract mind/intellect/concepts ex concepts of God, Dogs, Time, Space, Baseballs etc

-----conceptual line-of-demarcation-----------------------------------

2} Spirit-2, physical/reality ergo Observed Time /\/\/\/ as fermionic matter and bosonic forces and any aggregate collection thereof,

3} Spirit-3 { metaphysical-3 } Gravity ( ) via positive shaped geodesic Space ( ) that is mass-attractive,

4} Spirit-4 { metaphysical-4 } Dark Energy )( via negative shaped geodesic Space )( and is mass-repulsive see Einsteins cosmological constant.

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman