View Single Post
Old 23-09-2016, 05:27 AM
Master
Problems arise when we try to use a language derived in a three dimensional existence to describe that which is beyond three dimensions. I’ll address your last idea first; you seem to have framed this idea in a linear way when the concept of us being all one and inextricably connected is not linear, and in my opinion neither is it congruent with physics as we know it in our physical existence. For instance beyond this physical world two things can occupy the same space at the same time.

In short, there is no you or me there is only the one. What I call “me” is the illusion of separateness giving a false notion of individuality, and that is also what I call “you.” We are but images projected by light and while the images look different the light is universally the same. Withdraw the light an the image dissolves. In my out-of-body experiences I am but an observer in silent stillness with no thoughts and no objectivity, but a lot of love and incredible contentment.

Your first idea sounds plausible but I have no reference for it. In my reality it does not matter what choices we make, given a belief in reincarnation, regardless of the choices we make, we will all end up with the same result. Some of us look for the most direct route while others of us take the long way around. Time is an illusion, a day on earth is 24-hours while a day on Jupiter is only 10-Earth hours. Most states in the U.S. have daylight savings time but some do not observe it. China, which has a much larger landmass than the U.S. only has one time zone while the U.S. has four time zones. How we mark time is rather interesting. In meditation I experience the eternal now; one continuous ongoing moment.

Out-of-body experiences which I have had seemed timeless, but I will say that no one can really tell another person what their death will be like because our death will be as unique as we are, our death will be as unique as the life we have lived here on earth. A lot of religions and spiritual groups believe that our life here on earth is reviewed after we die; I don’t know, but what I do embrace is that our mental and emotional state may effect our death experience. That is one reason I do quiet meditation, because I want a smooth transition.

There just may be infinite realities, and if so, I might view them as infinite illusions. My metaphysical cosmological point of view says that if it takes shape or form then it is a temporary illusion; illusion because it is changeable and impermanent. Everything which has a beginning has an ending. Everything which is created eventually deteriorates and either dissolves or explodes, this includes all matter, stars, planets, insects, etc. So no matter how many realities, or incarnations, there are there is still an underlying strong foundation which gave rise to that incarnation or reality. A foundation which supports that reality and is more real than that reality. In my opinion.