View Single Post
Old 29-03-2014, 11:02 AM
Master

If you are looking for a metaphysical answer, I like Seth's take on it (from Seth Speaks, by Jane Roberts).

We are the creators. Consciousness forms matter. It is never the other way around. We (all of us) as a collective consciousness formed the Universe, formed the Earth and Suns and Planets, as a playground of sorts, and we all get to enjoy being in a physical environment. As an offshoot from that, thought creates form, and everything we see that is physically created was created by someone physical at some point, after giving it some thought, so you can look at it from that point of view, and it makes sense if you think about it.

As nonphysical beings having a physical life, a part of us is still nonphysical (a larger part of us) that some call the Soul.

I think, from all that I have read and channeled, that we are all a piece of God, and together we make up All That Is. We are a multidimensional being living in many universes all at the same time (time and space not being what they appear to be on this planet) with many alternate selves and reincarnational lives all living at the same "time", as everything is always NOW, but in different time zones "centuries", so that we expand outwards in our growth and infiniteness of being.

The goal of being physical is to feel Joy physically. As nonphysical, we live in Joy and Love and Appreciation. These lives we are having are extensions of that - we came to explore Joy in a physical way, because we can.

We are creators creating our own realities, and isn't that fun? We get to choose, each and every day, what we want to play with, and if we want Joy to be a part of it.

The scientists are catching up fast, and it is all because of quantum psychics. The problem they are having now is that, when you observe a particle, it changes, and they can't quite come up with an answer for that, as far as I know, but it does make science harder to pin down when you can't pin it down...

And, as much as I love Hawkings, he got it wrong. But it is understandable, in his physical condition. How can he believe in a God that would make him live his life in a wheelchair with such a debilitating illness? If I was him, I'm not sure I would believe in a God either.

What he doesn't understand is he is the God that created that in his life, and he did it to expand his Soul outwards, as we are all doing...and I have no clue why he chose that, but he did. We each choose, with each choice we make everyday, what our lives will be like, what the color and texture and feel of the sand is in our sandbox. :)