View Single Post
Old 20-07-2013, 09:58 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexa_summer
I find a lot of truth in that. But I don't understand how nothing just magically turned into something & just expanded. I also don't understand how consciousness came into play...

Right.

The parameters of our world and reality are space, time, and gravity.
These make up one.
Our world.

Consciousness is the fundamental essence underlying the material Universe.

Conscious lifeforms are the result of Consciousness seeking expression and manifestation, in all things.
Including the Universe which is spawned, or created by it. Doesn't matter how the Big Bang occurred, whether from "Branes" colliding, or a "Reverse Vacuum Flux".

Consciousness exists in all things, even what we consider inanimate, at a certain level.
Whether primal and primitive, or advanced in it's expression. From a rock, on up.

People who say they do not subscribe to any religion, ought to have no problem with this, since modern Physics today, and since Einstein, has been researching the nature of reality, and conveying conclusions to us.

There are the intersections between science, religion, and also the many anecdotal NDE accounts, where they align and agree.

Physicists today point back to 1999, regarding the release of the Wachowski's movie, "The Matrix" in order to explain things to the public.
Compared to a greater reality and Truth, the Universe and world in "Time", and "Space", is a Construct, or, "Matrix".

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein