View Single Post
Old 07-04-2015, 12:10 AM
Smile it's just me

One last visit before they cross over

I've heard stories of people that KNOW someone will die...they sense it, feel it, have deep emotional connections through a thought of them or memory...I get visits from them in my dreams if you can call them dreams...

Here are a few of them...

"A HAND IN THE DARKNESS"
An elderly hand, reaches out to me from the darkness...I take it in mine and hear a familiar voice calling my name and saying..."I knew you would come." I wake with the knowledge of who it is and that they were ready to move on...I haven't seen them in years and try to contact with no avail, finally contacting her daughter (who only looked at me as her mothers caretaker) I asked her to please let her mother know that I was trying to get in touch with her...Her reply was..."My mother is on her death bed and YOU want me to let her know that you called?!?" I simply replied back..."That's ok...she already knows."

"A SPRING DRESS AND A STRAW HAT"
The meadow is green and the flowers in bloom and laughter from my sister fills the air...We meet in the middle and she spins in her dress, wearing a straw hair a top her full head of hair. Smiling and laughing she was as beautiful as could be...then I stop looking at her and took note of me...I was standing! This IS profound for you see..I am wheelchair bound. Instantly I awaken and my heart is shaken for I know her time was nearing. I call my mother and did discover she had sent her the exact dress and hat she was wearing.
I took care of my sister until she breathed her last and passed in peace.

"A REQUEST FOR PRAYER"
My aunt came to me, "Pray for me?" Of course, What would you like me to pray? She said, "that I might keep my leg." I said, "I will pray." I awoke to find. My aunt lost her toe, but kept her leg...Her health continued to decline...
My aunt came to me again, "Pray for me?" Of course, What would you like me to pray? She said, "That I may have a peaceful death." I said, For this I WILL pray." I awoke to a phone call saying that she had passed in her sleep.