View Single Post
Old 09-04-2012, 04:53 PM
Master

There are millions of spirits out there and they choose how we perceive them so remember to be very careful with what and who you speak with (no matter how they make you feel as emotions are one of the most easy things to manipulate) as for your stove being on, we have had that before and thanks to my sister's ability to smell the unsmellable, our house did not blow up in flames (its was during the night that the gas was turned on and left to fill our entire house, which woke my sister and made her sick . We went downstairs to find the cause just before my aunt went out for a smoke.. thank goodness it was before..) as our family is the target of multiple attacks and assaults by creatures trying to get to me and my sister (we are very spiritually active and interact with spirits a lot and in the majority of our lives, although my mother does not believe in them (she can see them so I guess the seeing is believing rule doesn't apply to her) so just please be careful out there and don't trust those strangers, no matter how friendly they seem

Project Spirit has set up a energy channel for anyone who needs it. We have it touch down in each country, and net outwards in them. You can access energy from this channel simply by intending to tap into it. Pm me if you'd like more info.

http://www.kindspring.org/