View Single Post
Old 09-04-2012, 05:07 AM
Knower

"spoke" to angel in my dream

for about a week, i have felt someone trying to communicate.

first, one of my piercings (very deep under my skin, it's a dermal anchor) came half way out of my skin, but didn't hurt, and i never felt it happen. the pain that would result from this is something that would have woken me up if i had been sleeping, and would have been sore for a few days after.

next, that same day, i came home to my stove on - although i had not touched my stove at all that day.

the following few days, i got little signs like "dont text while driving" over and over.

last night, in my dream, i was communicating with an angel. she was all light blue light. we didn't use words, we just touched faces, but that was enough for us to communicate. i woke up suddenly, it was a very intense feeling (but one of universal love, a beautiful happy feeling, like there is light in my chest). when i woke, one of my arms suddenly "fell asleep", even though there was no ciculation cut off, and i wasn't laying on it (i was sleeping on the opposite side, in the same position i usually do).

i want to be receptive, so that we can communicate when i am awake.
do any of you know what this is? or how i can be receptive?

thank you.

love & light

xxx
emily