View Single Post
Old 11-12-2016, 06:25 AM
Master
Of course mind influences matter! If I really put my mind to it, I know, for 100% fact that I'm able to materialise objects. I just lack the patience to practice it for any given length of time.

I have materialised 6 bed frame springs on the side of the footpath to replace broken ones in my bed - 10 minutes after thinking "I need to buy 6 bedsprings to fix my bed frame or buy a new one because it is hella uncomfy".

I have materialised a fake $20 note (a $20 discount coupon on a set of tyres) 10 minutes after thinking "well then, if it worked for the bedsprings, let's try it with money". After which, a kookaburra laughed it's fool head off in the tree above me and I fell to my knees blabbering with god-love.

I have materialised a "Dragon Dictate CD" in a park about 3kms from my brother's place half an hour after having a conversation with my brother about the program and my brother saying "I lost that CD ages ago". I took it back to my brother's place and showed him what I found in the park, half buried under leaves and he fell at my feet.

I materialised a jar of peanut butter, after saying "oh, I am out of peanut butter, I must buy some more" and I go and put my rubbish out 15 minutes later and notice a neighbour's garbage bin had fallen over and the only thing to have fallen out of it was a full, unopened jar of peanut butter. I said 'thanks for that god, but it is covered in germs now, so I will buy it next time I go shopping".

I have materialised a certain style of ring...I was thinking about a scottish thistle ring....found one exactly the same as I had thought about the very next day whilst walking along the beach at low tide...

I could go on...and on...

God is always reading my mind and giving me presents...always! and this is one of the main reasons why I believe and have faith in god. He doesn't disappoint.

It's also notable that it's not going to happen as soon as people ask...like somebody may say to me 'prove it and materialise...say...a cat statue'. Now it's not going to happen while they watch...or even when I am thinking about it...but give it 24 hours and I'll find an old, plush toy cat in my travels that I'll get for free or something like I have thought about.

I know if I truly put all my mind and concentration into this, I will become totally all-powerful and unstoppable and this terrifies me....I am scared of my own inner power...I'm really scared of it. =(

This is why I don't evolve and adapt my gifts.

Also, the more honest you are with yourself and the less lies you tell, the more it happens...the more your thoughts and words become the truth and take on a whole life of their own.