View Single Post
Old 19-02-2011, 07:01 AM
Simon Karlos

Energy Raising, "efforting" and the Art of Allowing :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by astralsuzy
I am not doing energy raising because I am not convinced it helps to AP. If it helps other people then that is great. I was doing a lot of energy raising for about four days. One night I decided to try to AP and it did not happen. I was trying for hours. I thought if energy raising was helping I would have AP by now.

Hello my sister! It can help greatly, but one would afterwards need to become relaxed and receptive, and then the great energy that was summoned from the "raising" can flow through freely. In this state of receptivity, one's intention can simply be to allow well-being. Often, those who practice AP (or anything) have many specific, preconceived ideas and control issues that seem to delay or prevent success. But in terms of law of attraction, every effort is a "success," because we get exactly in quality what we are in vibrational alignment with, always.

I sense that in your case, you already have a high energy level, as well as the wisdom not to get caught up in efforting it to happen. You seem to allow it happen naturally.

Great posts, friends, thanks!

Blessings
Kar