View Single Post
Old 23-12-2016, 02:52 AM
Pathfinder

I am not a fan of regression nor of Michael Newton theories. I have learned through hard experience to trust my own direct experience or those that are close to me. In another forum the reincarnation question came up. It was a hot topic for sure. From my own families direct experiences, they seem to conflict with what he has said. In our family, a long deceased loved one came back in the time of crisis. She was still herself. I also talked to an NDEr who went into the light space. He met his long-time deceased friend, the friend was still "himself".
I have been searching for "what can be known" for awhile due to unexplainable experiences in my own life that did not fit into my small box of beliefs. Personally, I don't think anyone should be believed so completely. I think it is odd too that mediumship of older years never mentioned reincarnating like this (as presented) as well. For me, I am not coming back. Period. I am not saying that everyone will not come back, but I don't think it would work quite like what is presented.