Thread: 1:10 & 11:10
View Single Post
Old 06-05-2016, 04:56 PM
mindanalyzer

1:10 & 11:10

I have been experiencing the 1:11 and 11:11 phenomenon for over 12 years. At the beginning it was absolutely crazy, everyday 2 or 3 ocurrences a day; I remember back in 2004, I was working in a restaurant (my first job in the USA) and sometimes that place was packed and we were extremely busy and for some reason I had to look at my watch and voila ... 11:11, I had customers calling me or whatever and I, in the middle of it, stupidly laughing as this was happening day after day, no matter how busy I was.

Then, after that, these synchronicity ocurrences have been off and on. I have not been able to discern a pattern

What is curious is that for the last couple of months it has been happening with 1:10 and 11:10 instead, as if I am anticipating it. Maybe it is a signal that I am being too inpatient although it does not feel that way; [well, it kind of coincides with my separation from my wife; We have been staying in the same house after our definite split a couple of months ago, but she is moving out in 4 days; BTW all the constant anger and dark thoughts that I had before while together with her, have been dissipating and I am feeling happier, more relaxed, more positive lately)

Note: For the past couple of years, whenever I feel 'compelled' to look at my watch at these times, I give my thanks to God in the name of Jesus, pray for my family, friends and colleagues, ask God to send me his angels and archangels (with emphasis in the archangel michael) to help me and purify me and end it praying an our Father prayer.