View Single Post
Old 20-12-2017, 06:10 PM
Badcopyinc

How much have you read about Astral Projection?
Robert Monroe did extensive research. And a lot of psychics use his techniques to access what Cayce referred to as the subconscious. but in short alpha state is where all the magic happens and from your description it reads a lot like AP. keep in mind you reach Alpha state two times each day naturally right before you go to bed and right when you wake up. this is also why a lot of lucid dreaming literature directs beginners to practice waking up at 3 am waiting more than 15 min to get out of alpha and then going back to bed. gives you more chances to get into alpha. Also if i remember correctly there was mention of intentionally getting to alpha and not allowing yourself to lose consciousness. they way it was described was to allow the body and mind to go to sleep but still stay conscious. if i find the technique i will post it on here later.

I've had a plethora of experiences exactly as you describe. It can be very overwhelming when you have countless guides all trying to talk to you at the same time especially your first trip.

If your goal is a OBE, books about Astral Projection and Lucid dreaming will also help. they all seem to be teaching the same ideas to be honest.