View Single Post
Old 27-07-2016, 11:29 PM
Master

Quote:
Suicidal terrorism would hold quite a hefty price I imagine. I have no idea what they would have to do.

I know those who kill others do reincarnate so we can say everyone is given more chances to become better.

I know that like energy attracts like.. its universal law. So those who are died must end up with others of like energies. So someone violent is likely to find himself around others who are this way too.

I believe the karma may be different for different ones eg say someone very spiritual who knows it is truely wrong commits a murder, the penality I believe would be harsher to that person for their action.

Say a young child who doesnt know much better (some adults can be put into this catagory too due to very misguided beliefs but they dont understand higher things... they are still like children in spiritual growth) commits a murder, I believe the penality may be less harsh though the lesson being learnt will be the same.

Those terrorists, they may do what they do while actually believing what they are doing is good and right eg think of someone who goes and culls animals who are not healthy or culls a dangerous dog.. doing an act they think is correct.

Its so easy to badly judge them but maybe they just dont know any better (eg young spiritual children) and shouldnt be being judged with hate. Maybe GOD still loves these ones and maybe their karma is a bit lighter then a higher vibrational person doing this as their acts where done without having a great degree of understanding.

I understand this post may not be popular with some but wanted to put forward a different view on this.

Seriously what would it teach them to reincarnate as something like a rat. Rats may not even have a bad life at all (its a human judgement not a spiritual judgement judging rats and rat life as a horrid thing, that's not much of a karmic learning thing). These ones need to come back as human with a full emotional state and have a proper chance to grow and learn and hopefully get things more right next time.