View Single Post
Old 19-06-2019, 12:42 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Mc
Had a bit of a download today...or some kind of opening. I'd just like to know if anyone has any information or views they'd like to share regarding ...what i perceived.

I thought of an emotion such as anger ...and put it into its 'Right' and 'Wrong' categories. What you have heard from a teacher or a parent growing up ..oh thats terrible and that's right and thats wrong etc. etc. ...That kinda discourse. So I had a very deep knowing today before or during my meditation or even after that those instructions about anger usually come under the category of
'Morality and Ethics' within civilised society and religions etc. have not been very ineffectual in my life. I say not very ineffectual in my life regarding things like anger. Knowing that anger is wrong but not been able to control or stop that anger etc. based on the knowledge passed down to me of right and wrong etc.

But today I had a download as i say that 'negative' emotions are wrong only in the sense that they lead you or take you away from your centre, the centre of your being. They lead you somewhere for hours. days, lifetimes who knows
And on that basis they are wrong. Not because society doesnt agree or judges this emotion to be unworthy etc. ? Anyone any views on this ?

Everything we feel is an opportunity to source yourself deeper/clearer. Distractions giving reasons to feelings are just that, distractions. Society, parents create all manner of pacts, arrangements, ideas about what we feel as children. Ever seen a child in full blown two year old reactive anger/tantrums. If they are given safe space, protection to them and others, allowed to feel it, it’s done and dusted in no time. Parents created distractions as to not deal, not feel how they feel in the face of it. Believing anger was bad and wrong to feel. Children are great teachers on how to feel fully. Pays to listen to them and your own inner child. Most angry people are those who haven’t been allowed to feel that fullness as children.

Feeling without name or cause, strong emotions, can pass faster just by staying present and letting the fullness be released.