View Single Post
Old 17-07-2017, 07:33 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
I guess you won't be buying stocks in 2017.

It was you (I think?) who recently posted links to some fundamentalist site prophesying the end of days. It was an interesting trip down memory lane because all the predictions on that site were word-for-word what fundamentalists were saying back in the 1970s. I was there in the 70s and read it all, and sat thru all those Damien 666 movies lol. Well we're still here.

And there is a HUGE difference between the spiritual understanding that reality is based on math and numbers, versus a fundamentalist interpreting through the narrow prism of his/her religious beliefs what 666 and 144,000 means as far the world's (doomed) future goes.

Yes. Back in the seventies I was reading Hal Lindsay myself.
He got, I think, alot of things right. However, what he had been sharing had been percieved and written about centuries before, and I recall reading the same in a Scofield Bible, published at the turn of the 20th century. Jesus didn't say Himself that no one knows the exact day and hour?
Back in the seventies, the "World Wide Web", had yet to be created, as has the European Union.

So, you think because of timeline misperception it's all bogus?
Because, as I stated, we are told things in general, and timeline is mistook and misread?
You are knowledgable of human history, and nature, no?
We have a track record on the planet... no?

And, in the day of the, "New World Order"?

Look around you at the global situation. Are you really,
"Oblivious"?

"The beast" involves a humanity united in atheistic and new age paradigm, against the Truth. For the most part.
This cannot happen in my opinion unless the Rapture occurs first.
Which will probably take place at the outset of a global crisis.
Whereupon, " the mark" will be instituted as an effort to enforce world wide peace.

God is the Truth, and the prophesies written through the ages, in His Word, are true

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein