View Single Post
Old 20-11-2017, 09:02 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by emeraldheart
Could be different with others... and of course I am only speaking from personal experience.

I learnt alot through the karmic about energy co-dependancy and what not to do lol- which my heart then applied to my TF union...the karmic and I had many lifetimes where we tried to take ownership of the other... where as past lives with TF we were only ever equal companions in love... ownership was never an issue... many lives we lost each other though.
There can't be cords with 3rd energy IMO because you both need to be fully aligned and connected to source and then the open hearts communicate...

But again - each journey is different - I happened to learn about the 3rd energy via a karmic who showed me how not to connect lol I was strongly corded to him via the solar plexus but then finally dissolved it when the karma was eventually resolved... I actually applied the heart based princepal of 3rd energy to my divine compliment...

In past lives my Twin was my superior. This is the closest we've been to equality. Almost. Not quite. The next go-round. We both believe.