View Single Post
Old 19-11-2017, 08:44 PM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by emeraldheart
Lol unicorn!

I've done my fair share of kicking and screaming- I am tired... wore myself out from my temper tantrum.

Actually even this morning I have decided - that I don't have a clue what I am meant to be doing on this 3d planet. Freedom is wonderful... but- awkward on this earth because I have no idea where to go!

Spirit says - to just keep loving... whole heartedly my life and TF...
And all will be well...

Apparently even in homelessness- all would be well. Well... we were actually homeless for a while lol... and living off food donations and all was well.

My TF honoured my freedom again and again - over and over... lifetime after lifetime...it's overwhelming to think about - how much freedom and space I have... and all I do in return is love - and in doing so I honour his freedom too... no matter what - in faith that all will be well... and it has been proven again and again - through the many struggles and trials - and all was well...
ye its pretty deep stuff for sure.....back to the football....aww u did some bin diving....AWESOME....i was doing some of that stuff back in the day in kyle of lochalsh to look after everyone else on site-we never knew what was on the menu until we got it out of the bin-i mean we had gram flour n stuff to make pekoras if there were veggies in there-but honestly it coulda been anything.i loved the day i found a bottle of brandy with a wonky top-that one was my personal reward from spirit-still shared it amongst the dribbling ones i might add.....was always a game and i LOVED playing it....my personal favourite were the ones round the back in fort william-they almost always had doughnuts......and of course we wouldnt hesitate to go round the front and buy the guinness with our actual dollarpounds.....its kinda how the game was played back then....i heard they started using bleach....SIGH.....