View Single Post
Old 10-12-2017, 04:21 AM
Guide

Nice to see and hear your stories that helps me understand them a lot more. I am very cautious about everything as I only know a bit about somethings and I have had a lot of experiences but it seems the negative ones give me bad habits lol.. but I am establishing a system to where I can know who is naughty and who is nice... my eyes are quick to catch fairies at my parents house with my photographic memory but even with that it is just a frame of a blur lol....

I think those beings know magic which is why they may have something magical as part of their clothing... I know I saw some gnomes and the being had a pointed hat which i found funny because I had no idea about the cone shape and its metaphysical or multidimensional benefits. Yeah I wish I was in a better situation to see eye to eye with this being but she knows that I didnt mean to harm her. N from your comments I can see to why they have taken a liking to me... i really love nature and I especially feel connected to trees for some reason. I like to visit certain trees over the years like they are old friends to me...

anyways @ Drodoll333 you say that they tell you stories and ask you for help. What kind of stories do they tell you and what things do they ask for your help for? I should start leaving things for my fae friends to have. Lol cornbread might give them big butts haha

I think thats why a lot of beings like me too.. my humor...