View Single Post
Old 17-05-2015, 03:07 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by tainamom
The main focus of this program is opening of the heart and relying on the unconditional love from Divine Source to do everything for you. It is safe. It is deep. It is beautiful. The problem with some kundalini awakening is that the shushumna is not opened and there are many chakra knots yet to be broken. The other problem is that many people go through the ida or pingala, which is not the same as the main channel - the shushumna. The program is set so that the shushumna and the chakra knots are cleared before the kundalini is opened. When there are blocks and the kundalini is activated, you get kundalini syndrome.

The other issue with spiritual crisis occurs with anyone regardless of what background or path we live. We have so many blockages, negativity to let go and quite frankly, some are very difficult or too strong to let go. We've lived in such a mind dominant life that we don't know how to relax enough or to be heart centered so that the unconditional love from the Source of Love can take care of these issues. I know, I still go through it a whole lot. When I go through those dark periods, I have a choice: Continue to dwell on the issues (since I've lived a mind dominant life for such a long time, I still do this) or do their beautiful practices so that I can feel more peace, joy and gratitude. Yes, things will happen and I will continue to practice when I have time to sit, smile, relax and enjoy. By the time I'm done, I usually feel better, even if I'm still in pain or still struggling with the issue. When it is finally let go, then it's a non-issue anymore. Being lazy to practice or be in the heart flow doesn't help during any of our day to day problems. We have a choice and it helps to even take 5 minutes a few times a day to do this.

Now, if one feels a bit crazy and do not want to practice and prefers to follow it, then I suggest going to a psychologist or a therapist. I'd rather practice and if it means 2-3 hours a day, then so be it. It too shall pass.

Thanks for providing the extra details and explanation....