View Single Post
Old 16-05-2015, 01:06 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThoughtOnFire
That letter appears to be written by a devotee of the Famous Yogi Sri Aurobindo, not himself.

And where are these Masters now? Do you have some names? How does one come in contact with a Kundalini Master Yogi from India? Do they have facebook or a website? Or will these forum threads suffice in this Quest of the Magnum Opus of Kundalini?

Also, you really didn't address the substance of my posts. I.e. getting in a Street Fight doesn't mean you've Mastered Martial Arts. Some Kundalini Experiences doesn't mean one has Fully Awakened.

Maybe you can try Reiki TUMMO (Kundalini). It's a beautiful heart centered program and it's guaranteed kundalini awakening in level 2. Just two full day workshops. I've taken it and so have 10's of thousands in many parts of the world. Great workshops. And it has a Master Yoga program to help complete kundalini and helps us with our spiritual journey. I've been following them for years and it's really wonderful. The spiritual growth is phenomenal. You are not going to find spiritual growth at this accelerated rate anywhere else. This is it! I know. Inner heart helps us compare what's out there to what we have. All truths are in the heart.
And so we know and rely on the love God has for us. God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in him. - 1 John 4:16