View Single Post
Old 29-05-2019, 10:08 AM
Newbie ;)

Great question.. I've wondered about the idea of 'Free will' a lot.. and along with trying many manifestation and spiritual exercises what I've realized is this.

1. The universe reflects your deep seeded beliefs

What this essentially means is that, if you believe and gather enough evidence to convince your mind that something is the way it is - you'll experience the world based on that world view. So affirmations or any other technique first need to be extremely compatible with your belief system for it be able to be effective.

2. Our degree of free will varies depending on (karma, unknown reasons)

It is is sad but true that - we have very limited Free Will.. and a lot of our lives have been pre-destined.. but the amount of free will we do possess it is indeed enough to fulfill our duties on this earth plane. So even though I know, the degree of Free-will can exercise is limited - but I don't get discouraged by it... as I know it is more than enough to create the things I'm SUPPOSED in this life.

-------

No matter what we practice - one cannot manifest anything that does not resonate with their soul purpose.. anything that is not your soul purpose will only be a temporary desire, it will automatically fade away and you'll be left with a strong undying desire for something.. a desire that is devoid of the things that come along with that desire.. the desire itself that you're attracted to.. something that you're drawn to do naturally.. you'll manifest that desire very easily and the satisfaction of which will be describable.

Anyway... just some random thoughts...