View Single Post
Old 25-01-2018, 10:05 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7luminaries
I wonder if I can ask this a different way.

Does Buddhism have anything to say from the spiritual perspective about quantum reality...the centrality of consciousness to quantum mechanics, the phenomenon of quantum entanglement, etc?

I feel there is probably loads of stuff but would require someone within the last century or so to have written things.

Perhaps it's been more recent than that, too, perhaps much more recently.

Just wondering if anyone had any thoughts or had read anything.
Thank you in advance for your thoughts.

Peace & blessing
7L

I found you OP very interesting 7L. Reading through the entanglements you listed, I found it fits my own perception as to how I understand this more so. I have never been one to focus Karma as such, only because for me the engagement of myself with all life around me, felt more like I was untangling, undoing, opening, where I am or where my reflection entered into, through all life where I am. I have always just been very conscious of "reflections" reflecting and opening me to notice myself and other life in some way.

People often say to me, they are surprised by the depth of processing I go into to clear out the entanglements of life that meets me, activates me. I do understand it relates more to those on the mystical path of awakening. We tend to become partners with the Universe, instead of being separate from it, so all entanglements will resolve themselves with this deeper awareness of connection and belonging and understanding.

Mystics tend to be facilitators of change so the underlying movements through "this awareness" of purification, means it moves as a supportive catalyst to oneness (more clear and purified), through the means of life itself. A more direct catalyst (with life itself) through ones own purification process.

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder