View Single Post
Old 01-06-2016, 03:06 AM
Deactivated Account

the answer is it is allway white

No dark medium does not exist. That is impossible. Because you ask is white. Yes is white. If you invite a spirit it is on free will. It is white in light allways.
Otherwise you can not become a medium.
The work of the medium is to bring what is in the dark to the light otherwise you are not a medium. People are afraid for medium who do not want things come to the light yet against the will mediumship can not work and fear is useless.
Dark has nothing to do with evil. There is only no light on.

people are afraid of what they do not know. Fear is a creating energy. Fear people can learn to controll. To work on that fear. But it depends on what it is they fear. They can ask advise a medium. They are trainted to know how to conduct energy. If you feel fear a medium can help you .

Quote:
Originally Posted by smallandcute
Hello all.

Now this may appear to be a strange question but is there such a thing as dark or black mediumship? Maybe a bit like white magic and black magic however i do not do magic and am far more of the mediumship and divination specialities.

I ask as surely there has to be a balance between light and dark, if everything was light then one the world would be in a better place then it is now and two life may not be as much fun.

If anyone has any information on dark mediumship then i would be very grateful.