View Single Post
Old 01-04-2015, 09:38 PM
Guide
Sylvia Browne, Amanda Berry and reincarnation

Recently I got into a discussion about Sylvia Browne. My friend was really disappointed with psychics, mediums, etc., due to the purported error that Sylvia Browne issued about Amanda Berry's death.

In 2004, Sylvia Browne informed Louwana Miller, via a Montel Williams show, that her daughter Amanda was dead. In 2006, Louwana Miller died--some say of a broken heart as she never found her daughter and was devastated by Sylvia Browne's reading.

I do not agree. Sylvia Browne, I believe, was given the BEST information that Louwana Miller needed to hear at that time. It may not have been right, but I believe it was the best because if you look at the timeline of Louwana's death (March 2, 2006) and Amanda Berry's birth of her daughter (December 25, 2006--it comes out to 10 months, or to be exact--42 weeks.

Ariel Castro aborted all other pregnancies in his house of horror for 10 years, except this pregnancy. Amanda had been in captivity for four years when her mother died, so why now would Castro allow a pregnancy? If you look at the pictures of Louwana and Amanda's daughter, there is a striking resemblance, especially with the smile, the chin and eyes.

I believe Spirit gave Sylvia Browne the best information for Louwana, because reincarnating as her daughter was the quickest way for Louwana to be with Amanda again. Given Louwana's health in 2006, she would have had to continue on for another six years before Amanda Berry would be freed. Lastly, Sylvia said that she saw water. Amanda gave birth to her daughter in a kiddie pool, so maybe Sylvia saw Louwana being born, and not Amanda's death.

Just a thought. What do you think?

Hope is praying for rain; Faith is bringing an umbrella