View Single Post
Old 02-09-2012, 02:32 AM
TurquoiseBlack

Well...today our thermastat went crazy and the house smells of decay/decomp and blood, everybody got sick from it but me (decay doesn't bother me as much as blood-smell). The tv is in and out (flashing picture but tv is fine) and there are birds and bats everywhere. The house became unbarably hot and feels like a furnace is on! it is of course things I'm already used to, but I thought I would update. My closet in paticular stinks of decay and blood...and there are spiders and centipedes in my clothing (if that isn't an ick factor what is?). And my monthly flea-dipped and Frontline wearing doggies are infested with fleas! I cannot stand that...my poor babies. My mother and I are both compulsive cleaners and this house is cleaned three times a day.
I am staying put till I find the right place to live so I have to find a way to survive this and protect my family. The whole house has food poisoning which unnerved me because I cannot find the cause.
Please everyone hope the house cools down soon since a/c here is quite expensive.
Love to you all.