View Single Post
Old 09-03-2016, 05:18 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fabmoon92
I went to the cemetary ( that's where I always go when I'm upset ) to talk to my grandpa about my twin flame situation (I've been doing this a year now ) I was crying so hard tears were falling from my cheeks like little puddles , basically talking to air about everything . As I was leaving the cemetary , a song played on the radio and it was my first time ever hearing it , but it was playing almost EXACTLY WHAT I WAS SAYING IN THE CEMETARY ( the song was I don't want to live without by foreigner ). Is this a possible sign ? Me and my twin have gone through short separation phases and it never gets easier for me (he's the runner )

I would take it as a sign. When my ex husband passed away, a few days after, I was driving and said out loud to him, how I didn't know how I was going to do life without him and raise our son alone, crying like a baby. The next song on the radio that came on was "ill be there" by the temptations. It was amazingly freaky but I'll never forget it and know he's with me