Thread: New Staffing
View Single Post
Old 20-12-2012, 09:25 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by adamkade
Thank you for keeping this forum alive. Thank you for the admin, and thank you for all of the wonderful people that have given so much of their time. Their are so many.

This forum gives me hope, and it is a justified hope. It is not a blind hope, or a blind faith. It is a hope and a faith that has its eyes wide open.

I did not know Mat. I believe though, deep in my heart that Mat is pleased with all of the wonderful work that has occurred. This forum has made a real difference to me, in these last few months that I have come back to this forum. It has helped to renew my strength and determination to make a positive impact in this forum and in my life.

I hope that I can use what little wisdom I have to be worthy of the kind, the strong and the great loving souls that exist in this world and in this forum. I hope I can be worthy of those that have worked hard and have passed on to a higher way of being. I hope I can be receptive to their love and wisdom of those that are pure of goodly purpose in this realm and all of the other lighter frequency realms; for the many who knit us all together in the bonds love, which is strengthened through courage and tempered through mercy and is molded in the likeness of our highest conception of truth and balanced through the quiet voice of the Christ self.

May it come to pass.

Congratulations, thank you, & bless you to all the forum mods!
And a very nice blessing AK. I wish the same for all of us.

Peace & blessings,
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke