View Single Post
Old 30-01-2018, 07:08 AM
Guide

Want to share a past life memory?

I have one that I just remembered from a regression I did years ago. It was a small clip....Honestly, I don't know why I tapped into this one, as it felt meaningless, but very weird. So here it goes...

It's getting late, about 12-1 a.m. We are on an old wooden pirate ship/boat...and we have to tie down the sails...the wind is picking up, and there it is raining. We had just woken up, and everyone was in a hurry to tie down the sails, ect. I'm on the side of the boat, and it's raining hard at this time, and I see something in the water...it's huge. Not shark or whale huge, but huge and shaped like something I'd never seen before.

This catches me off guard, and I want to run away, and tell somebody....but in that situation nobody would believe me I guess...and because we were in panick mode already trying to get the boat stabilized.

My instincts tell me it is an aquatic extinct dragon (dinosaur) of some sort...one that we had never seen, but only heard of through stories. I can't believe my eyes, and brush it off...but it swims around the boat a few times and I am almost paralyzed with fear of what it is...and yet, I'm trying to tie down the sails. I can see I'm male, and in my late 20s. I don't know what this thing is, I've spent most of my life on a boat, and had never seen anything like it...it was about 30ft from me...when it's head came out of the water, it looked to be what we would call a dragon of some sort, but had never seen and only heard of through old stories.