View Single Post
Old 14-10-2017, 10:23 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by stars
Any tips for automatic writing? Do you prepare yourself first (besides protection prayer), or can you go straight into it? I realize everyone is different, so I am looking for everyone's input. It would be interesting to see how everyone channels differently. Just answer whichever question resonates with you.

How does it happen for you? I have very little experience, but sometimes I will write down a question, and the answer already starts forming before I'm finished. Sometimes I write down the question and I clear my mind, only letting the first word that pops up in my head to be written down, which turns into a string of words that form sentences and paragraphs. I do not go into a deep trance state, but I do like to get myself relaxed first. Sometimes I like to do it in a hot bath, because it really relaxes me.

Do you hear who you are channeling as a different voice in your head, or is it your own thinking voice? So far it is my thinking voice, but they talk differently than I do. Kind of poetic.

Sometimes they refer to themselves as "we", and one time I asked who is speaking and they answered "we are angels, born of fire." They mentioned that they had come to light my fire, but it will burn me up. I will lose everything, but I will rise up.... I was like... ok... they did not say anything about a phoenix, but it was the impression I got. Interesting thing is that I have never really been that into angels... I had actually been requesting to contact a guide. I probably shouldn't mention too much of what they say without asking permission first, but I wanted to share that. Has anyone ever heard of "angels born of fire?"

I recently bought the e-book called Opening to Channel... I haven't made it all the way through but it is very interesting.

I have decided to take everything I get with a grain of salt, at least for now until I learn better discernment. I realize that my ego and critical mind can get in the way, so I am working on turning off my internal editor while channeling.

That's all for now... if anyone has any further tips that helps them, please share. You may have something that you personally developed that could be beneficial for others.

I find with my poetry it all comes out in one big rush, I get this thought pop into my head and grab the nearest pen and paper.

I dont think about it as I no when I get that feeling. I allso never try to bring it on.

The voice I hear is mine but more confident and togeather I allso see a little film going on in my head depicting each line of the poem.

I love being able to do it and at the moment im cosidering its conection with my Tarot card readings.

I do not go into a trance as such but I go into a semie trance state like im receving information from other dimensions.
in places where others do not.

Last edited by Pagandell : 14-10-2017 at 11:23 AM.