View Single Post
Old 14-08-2017, 01:24 PM
Master
ok the other thing that comes to mind in me reading this, is this.

As I see myself unfolding over many years of conscious self awareness, I knew nothing of Buddhism, but in the unfolding I noticed something interesting, that through my own awareness and process, I would enter into those spaces that Buddhism speaks of most naturally. It wasn't something I was seeking, the truth in myself naturally went that deep to open and relate to Buddhism and its teachings with an awareness that somehow I was fitting into the picture of it all without even needing to study it. I get it, because it makes sense to the truth in myself that I came to know myself as myself. I remember a point of realization along the way, that Buddhism revealed itself to me at a certain attainment in process. It was like. Ok you have arrived, this is where you are now, this is what this point of reference in yourself is showing you. The experience of life and being open and self reflective, as the practice took me to through those many places Buddhism identifies itself as. I noticed many in my world doing the same thing, reaching the point of external acknowledgment they are finding meeting points with the teachings and the practices, it just makes sense. It gives an understanding to the truth they find in themselves through other means of what Buddhism relates as..

When I discovered myself arriving in that place, I knew that I had arrived to a point where I didn't need to seek anymore. It was like this now was the practice of your life to come. Just live it. It reflected itself to show me that Buddhism actually was the most sound version of practice for life as the lived experience of itself, than anything else I had sought to find myself in..And I will add I wasn't a meditator, I am now. I meditate to be in silence and peace.

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder