View Single Post
Old 08-07-2018, 11:13 PM
Master
I've had quite a few glimpses of past lifetimes in my checkered history. Some of which I have seen through dreams, others told to me by various psychics.

The one before this one, I was a poor prostitute. Female. I lived a very harsh life, and a lot of the karma I collected from the previous life hit really really hard. I sexually abused my son, and was ostracized for it, as well as being a prostitute. Everyone I knew and loved turned against me, and I was eventually murdered by one of my 'callers' -discovered in light trance

The lifetime before the one above, I was male. I was abused by my father. Sexually, emotionally and mentally. He was Judge, Jury, and Executioner of my life, and being the only real male presence in my life, I emulated him and adopted many of his cruel habits. -via psychic-

There was another, when I was a male, and lived with my Grandmother, whom I took care of. In exchange, she provided a roof over my head and tons of spiritual 'support'. It was a very co-dependent relationship and many people laughed and ostracized me for being such an awkward, lonely mama's boy--there was psychological damage too, as she was as hardcore hellfire Christian as they come. -via psychic-

Another lifetime, I was a male. I think somewhere during the 15th century. I was a sailor on a warship, involved in a war with Lithuania and another country. I drowned. When I was young, I feared learning how to swim greatly. I am certain those memories of drowning were to blame--but I overcome that fear anyway. :) -dream-

Another lifetime. Male. I was a dark skinned, short doctor in Africa I believe. I saved many people. I died trying to save a sick baby. One of my more noble lifetimes. -dream-

And one last that I know very few details of. It too, had a moment of heroism. I was a man, with a wife and a young child. We were under attack...I have no idea from what. Given the panic, and the words "take the baby and go!" that I spoke to my wife, perhaps we were being persecuted. Interestingly, I actually met the person in this lifetime whose life I saved--she hasn't talked to me in a while, but I think it is because she felt she couldn't repay the favor. (I was in a very dark place spiritually and convinced the entire Universe was against me.) -dream-

There is a lifetime when I was incarnated as a Zeta Gray. Not sure of gender. I was one of the souls sent there to help them open up their emotional selves, and empathy to the level of their technology. Success! -via psychic-

There have been mentions of lives on Orion and the Pleiades, as well as Vega, but not much information was surmised on these. Interesting how my earth lives were much more memorable. Perhaps as these alien lifetimes may have been older, (paralell? future? and/or occurred on a dimensional frequency I haven't quite reached in this lifetime yet. It would make sense, given many galaxies were destroyed a long time ago...and many souls were sent to Earth. I have a feeling I once vibrated quite highly and had a lot of spiritual abilities, but Earth proved to be very difficult for me to handle, and I gave away most of my power and subsequently lost much of my abilities.

@linen: Your past lives make me very emotional. That second Isis one, that actually got me crying. Kind of hard to do for me, lol.

@compendium: Yes, trauma tends to roll over. Hence my fear of water when young, my cousin also molested me in this lifetime--my karma for the lifetime when I molested my son, which was me repeating what my dad did to me in the previous lifetime! I do find it interesting that I am at my best, when trying to save others. It's clear I'm not afraid of death much. Perhaps, even in all my unawakened states, I knew death was only a temporary thing. :) Hopefully you have been able to work through your trauma, compendium

Last edited by Shinsoo : 09-07-2018 at 01:00 AM.