View Single Post
Old 08-11-2017, 12:45 PM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by unicorn68
lol i gotta laugh at this one.the words that got asterisked out were *rappy.i.e. scrap yard....not sure where the swearing was....
It's done that to me when I typed scra-pped (without the hyphen); also once when I wanted to say the law is an a-- (another word for donkey) a common enough expression here in my beautiful 3D palaces but disdained in this airy region. There are workarounds but in appreciation of this forum I'm not going to broadcast them!
Quote:
i have a slightly different take on the word synchronicity.i dont see it as 2 separate things,rather something that occurs which makes no sense and cannot be necessarily rationally explained.like coincidence beyond coincidence kinda thing.
I'm using it in Jung's sense as he coined the idea; and I think it's the intended meaning in the forum section above this one. I don't know much about Jung - should have studied more when I was Junger.

Wiki defines his idea as events that are "meaningful coincidences" if they occur with no causal relationship yet seem to be meaningfully related

Quote:
then you come to the understanding that divine timing and 'god's will are absolutely happening....kinda thing.wow this 5d thinking is really amazing....
If you say so. Down here, after a hectic zumba session this morning, I have to get my 3D lunch ready, to heck with god's will. This is mine!