Thread: New, 5D Earth
View Single Post
Old 10-05-2018, 06:47 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by traceyacey12
How long will it take for us to transition into new, 5D earth? When you hear people talk about it, its as if its going to happen in the next 5 years but that seems unlikely to me... what do you think? What will 5D earth be like? When I hear people talk about this, it also seems unlikely - like all structures of society are just going to disappear... do you think this will happen? Will all problems just disappear overnight?
I just discovered something.

The transition to 5D involves a quantum blue-shift away from the 4D spacetime continuum.

So, it's not a matter of "how long will it take?" because you still need to be in 4D to answer that question.

As the vibration rises, time appears to 'speed up' in relation to your surroundings and you find it is taking less time to do more things.

This comes with a down side however, in that the temporal difference between 4D and 5D must constantly be taken into account, lest impatience results.

One must be aware that if a message is sent at a specific time in 5D, it may take those who still exist in 4D, weeks if not months to realise you have said something and just as long to reply.

You look out the window... everything is in "slow motion" like reruns of a football game to see if the try was allowed or not...The World is going so slow, while you seem to be going ten times the speed of it..

So how long it will take is anybody's guess.