View Single Post
Old 27-02-2013, 07:01 PM
omiguelnramos

Hi just wanted some help here.
I'm 23, portuguese and I didn't had any where else to talk this about.

Ok so here's the thing.
Some months ago my mother's friend was taking me home and I always talk to her of some things that happened to me, I don't know why she trusted me or I trusted her to have those conversations, but my friend and I, have a special connection and it seems that we can understand each other. She is my best friend.
Ok, one day in the middle of a conversation, her mother told me something that even today I don't know how to "process".
She told me something that I was a crystal child. She tried to explain to me that I should see that as a gift and a compliment, it was nothing bad, but I didn't understand at the time, and some how it made me even more scared than I was.

Since I finished uni, it seemed that a all cycle had begun for me and it had scared me a lot. I had some experiences not very pleasant and which I still try to understand. I know that I'm very sensitive, I always was, at least since I remembered, I always have dreams or some ideas of things that I ask my parents if it happened and they say no. I'm really fragile, my mom always says that I'm like a "little flower" always catching colds and always with some emotional crisis. I'm distracted by everything and it seems that it's not neccessary for me to read a book, I don't know why, I always know the stories of what ther talk.
But that always happened to me, I always was like that, but the ultimate things that had happened were a bit intense, and started to freaking me out a little bit. It's even a bit strange to say, but before my grandfather died I cryed the all night asking for no one of my family to die, and before my dog died I tried to sleep through the night, but I couldn't, I feel the most anguish thing ever in my life, and I don't know why but I knew she was not going to wake up in the morning, and she didn't. Then I started to have even more strange feelings, one night I was looking to a glass and said the glass would broke, and the day after, all the windows were broken.

These were some stuff that had happened, and since then that I tryed to get some help, because those things scared me a lot and made me going to a place that I really didn't like. I started consuming drugs, always going out and drinking 'till I drop, and one day it clicked me for what I was doing. It was really agressive to me, and I realized that, and I'm really young.

So I decided to talk with my neighbour's daughter, she is a psychologist, but a friend of our family, and I know she was open minded and believe in some stuff like those, so she had helped me on introducing in lots of "spiritual" guides. I started to meditate and doing reiki, it has been good, and I enjoy it, I feel less anger, and less scared, but even, I wanted to know what is this, and what should I do? Do it have a purpose? Why it happened to me?

Sorry for the bunch of questions, but I really wanted to be more clear about what was happening.

Thank you a lot