View Single Post
Old 15-09-2017, 11:22 PM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by linen53
r6 and 7L I really can't take part in your conversation because I'm not as smart as r6 and though I do have memories of past lives, some of them as men, I have only brief showings of them. One life in particular was as a Nordic warrior and we had just returned on a raiding party. My thoughts were deep and very complex in the segment of the memory. But that still does not qualify me take part in your conversation.

It's nice that the two of you can agree on some things and agree to disagree on others without all the hostility I often see on this forum.

Kioma, you bring up an interesting idea. Selective gene bundles, lol. As science is untangling our genetic codes and deciding what genes do what, I think there will be the desire to incorporate better genes that will bring about a more perfect human being.

Then you will have the haves and the have-nots. Those who have designer offspring as opposed to the Imperfects who biologically match genes with their sex partner. And we've all seen science fiction movies where we have the privileged society living in a Utopian a privledged home in the sky and the Imperfects, uneducated and living on the surface of the war-devastated Earth. Lol, had to set the scene.

But this scenario still doesn't change that we are living in the 3D to learn. Okay, so it's a different society set-up (no middle class society) but we will still have the have and the have-nots.

Are the Utopians of an older soul make-up or are they very young? Interesting to think about.

Are we saying that we know how to create perfect human beings and our Creators did not? Why would they give us genes that create dark behavior when they could have made us perfect in the beginning?
Nice take! Great "questions"!