View Single Post
Old 05-06-2015, 05:26 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by metal68
So is the body actually real even if made of a different matter? Or just an illusion? If it's real how did it form and how is it maintained if there is no need for food etc. Is there blood in the veins etc? Also do you breathe assuming a real body or if not a real body do you have the sensation of respiration?

I have real trouble over imagining a physical afterlife in the real sense. I can imagine our disembodied consciousness for example might create its own version of the afterlife but it wouldn't be 'real'. But I don't see how a soul or spirit leaves the body with no physical form then arrives at a place and suddenly materialises fully formed into a version of us. who decides on that version? How does the spirit form a body upon arrival??

It's not so much a decision as it is a return to what you are on an eternal level and always have been. You're an etheric energy being, daytripping in a human body. Your current body is a costume, a set of cloths which will eventually wear out.

I know this is very hard to imagine, almost impossible. But there's this point called by many Awakening of Consciousness, when our brain makes that first connection to our eternal aspect and things rapidly unfold from there. Eventually that contact and surrender to that Higher Self leads to being able to shift our consciousness to that aspect of self and travel in it.

When that happens we don't need to imagine anymore because we Do It. What was once something hard to visualize now become an extension of our experience. It is surprisingly easy to do once we realize we can and that we've always been able to do it. Even while in body. I suspect every one astral travels at night whether they remember or not. There's many people who specialize in using the astral body to travel and do it consciously - check out the Astral Travel forum here to read experiences.

But there's more ways to travel than that as we also have etheric bodies and mental bodies (not mind) and other bodies, each of these bodies is frequency calibrated to be a viable vehicle to other realms with matching frequency's. Right now you are only aware of your physical body which is specifically designed for the 3rd dimension. The astral body can travel this dimension plus the three levels of the 4th dimension or astral realms.

The Etheric body accesses the 5th through about 8th dimension, depending just how high we can raise our vibration before 'launch'. There's other bodies too which access even higher dimensions. I've been in some of these but have a very hard time explaining what vehicle I used to get there or how we would linearly give a number to those realms.

I can tell you though positively that you can learn how to get to them and that there is more than one way. NDE's is a common route, but there's no need to traumatize the physical body so badly that the Higher Self ejects out of it temporarily! We can also reach it in transcendental meditation states, there are people who can cross us over beyond the veil like Shaman and Crystal practitioners of certain studies like I do, and of course there is conscious Astral travel.

It is very hard to believe however- until you've done it a few times, then it's kinda ordinary really.
And very healing actually because we are no longer so consumed with our body 'being us' as we've seen a Greater Truth and returned to it again and again.
It also removes the fear of death because one understands that there is a WHOLE LOT MORE OUT THERE! And once we die we can explore it without limitations and without having to return to a physical body pinned in the 3rd dimension.
Hope that helps :)