View Single Post
Old 11-11-2015, 04:50 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by harleyquinn
thank you for your reply.
Your perspective is always so insightful and really makes me think. I appreciate the challenge of thinking outside my grief.

Welcome.... and thank you for the kind feedback...

Quote:
the group of souls is interesting. I think about the fact that Michael and i were born 10 years a part - which seems like a long time, but i know i've been told there is no time in the spirit world

My older sister and I are 10 years apart, and we have always shared a strong bond and a special feeling of kinship with one aonther... If 'soul groups' are the real deal, I would have no doubt that my sister and I are part of the same one.

And yes I agree that there is no perception of the passage of 'time' from the vantage point of the spiritual dimension.... 'Time' only seems relevant here in the context of experiencing the physical dimension, and it's our perception of it here is rooted in the influence of the physical mind (brain).

Quote:
tomorrow is his birthday...and it's going to be a huge struggle for me....

Birthdays, Anniversaries, Holidays, and other types of meaningful reminders can not only encourage you to think about and consciously connect with the loved one who has passed - but these instances also provide opportunities for you to process your difficult emotions and work towards releasing that energy. So if you do feel sadness tomorrow, even though it hurts in the moment, allow yourself to fully experience those emotions and try not to fight it....

Quote:
but if we don't remember that time- the time in between lives...does it really happen? will i be aware and know i am with him?

I suspect that the very act of inhabiting a physical body places a limitation on our ability to access information (memories) that we would have access to in non-physical form. It's like a temporary amnesia that occurs. You do have some individuals, particularly some young children, who at a very young age will recall details of either an alleged prior lifetime, or some information about experience just prior to incarnating (like choosing their parents). Then as these children get older and become more conditioned to experiencing the physical world, their ability to recall this information fades.

So just because you may not remember something righ tnow, does not mean that the information is lost or that you will not eventually return to a state of being of having full awareness of your experiences. In fact there are ample NDE accounts where individuals left their bodies and while experiencing a different environment/dimension - reported having access to much information and details that were not previously accessible & available to them during their regular, physical state of being.