View Single Post
Old 10-11-2015, 10:28 PM
Seeker
First of all, sorry so much for your deep loss. Being separated from a loved one in such a way is never easy. I think the best way to think about it would be to take a different perspective. I am not entirely certain about your beliefs but if you have begun to realize the eternal spirit that dwells within you then you know how powerful that is and how it is not necessarily only tied to your body. The same truth could be said for your husbands spirit. I am sure their were moment in your time together where you felt your spirits were actually one instead of being separate. Which is why love is one of the best vehicles for spiritual development.

Spirit does not follow, or rather, is not confined to the same principals that our bodies and the physical things of this world follow. Spirit is one, but at the same time can be experienced in the many. When you and your husband were "one" in life, it did not mean that his spirit vanished but rather the realization of your connection together enabled it to break the physical boundaries and be within in him and you at once.

So even if he were to choose to revisit the world in another form his spirit is not entirely bound by that one body. Even in his new body their will be a connection to you and his family. And since spirit goes beyond time and space their could not be anywhere that he could not connect with you or you could not connect with him. Just be open and I am sure (if you don't already) you would see him in little things found everywhere in life.

The truth is that if you are able to go deep within and feel your soul, you would be feeling his as well and that would not change no matter how many lives or directions you choose to go. Go back to a time, just a split second is all that's needed, when you two were totally connected in an embrace or a kiss. Don't think about it, just remember and experience it when your mind is slowed and out of the way. Then you are connected regardless of what forms his body may take, or yours for that matter. Remember that we do not ever loose anyone in the first place, it is just their body that was lost, not their soul/love/heart/essence.

Hope that helped.