View Single Post
Old 06-11-2018, 06:15 PM
Pathfinder

Seeing auras can be very challenging

I started to see auras or rather energy fields in 2013 for the first time in my life but it was in 2016 that I saw them more vividly. I kept this as a secret of mine for some years (only a friend knew it) and as things got worse in 2017 (in the sense that it psychologically isolated me from other people) I also told my mother who fortunately kept it too as a secret despite being a narrow minded fundamentalist Christian(no offense for the Christians on this forum).

So, in 2017, despite good results at university(I also graduated later) and an improvement in my energy field, life was really weird and dangerous for me as I felt I could loose my sanity. If I focused on someone's face, that face would somehow change. But the good side was that I felt more alive energetically.

Now, in 2018, I see energy fields or auras even better, and what is more interesting , my normal eye sight has improved(I almost no longer need glasses).

I am no longer so dizzy by seeing auras and I want to tell the good news to you as well: Being disturbed by seeing auras can come to an end.
But you need to work with your own aura if you don't want to be disturbed by other's people energies.

So, I was not a natural "psychic" by birth. I gained my "abilities". And I had to spiritually cleanse myself in order to gain balance and not go crazy!

Today, I still have some issues, in the sense that I am sensitive to artificial light. Nonetheless, my sensitivity to it has decreased.(fortunately).

And I still fear for my mental health.