Thread: About energy
View Single Post
Old 29-09-2018, 03:35 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amanaki
Does anyone of you guys see the energy leaving the person you healing or by what can be called cleansing you self, see that the negative energy absorbed by you as healer leave your body?

I do hva experience with healing and honestly, after i have healed someone i get sick, and the answer as i understand it, it is because the energy i obtained from the person has not left my body.

Does it make me a bad healer? No, because only those who have their third eye open can actually see the black substance we call sickness. and we try to remover it from someone, if we do not knoe totally how to remove it from our self, we will get sick.

Visualization is a two-way thing, where even though what you're experiencing is influencing what you "see" while it's happening, you can also use your own awareness/imagination/intention to guide the visualization in a direction where you do see energy leaving the body and getting absorbed into the earth, or some other version of polluted energy leaving the body and dissipating.

Sometimes people imagine glowing white energy filling their body an each inhale, and black smoke (representing all things pollution in the body/awareness) leaving it on each exhale. There are many ways to expel unwanted energy. If you're looking for specific practice ideas, let people know or look around the forum a bit

It does sound like you've been sort of holding onto the other person's issues, so that would be the main thing to adjust as a preventative measure. But working on yourself apart from anyone else is also a good thing, and leads to better outcomes when you're doing any sort of healing work on others. It also helps you learn more deeply from your own experiences and leads to significant, rapid improvement with all of the things you're talking about

"You are very powerful, provided you know how powerful you are." -Yogi Bhajan