View Single Post
Old 17-05-2018, 05:02 PM
Master

10 years is such a long time. There must be bonding feels on his side toward you too. I hope you get to openly discuss things with him freely without akwardness.

I have thoughts about marriage. but only because mine didnt work and i vowed against it ever again.
Unless there is an ideal or perfect marriage in existence where neither spouse's soul is still unsatisfied and unconsciously 'looking' for its ultimate rest. then my thoughts remain.

i wonder if soul love, true love, unconditional love, agape love comes into it or if many are a coupling up for power, wealth, comfort and material security. And maybe, love will grow into it.. Or what was thought of as love has become 'comfortable old slippers' and love/romance and passion died off long ago.

Sometimes i think it's a 'role' that is a socially accepted thing to do.
'its been 5 years, you two ever gonna get married?'

hmm yeah, we may as well ***not like anyone else has showed up***, we are friends, i love him, trust him. may as well.
i dont get why to marry? I do not understand it's specific purpose apart from a role and a title.
Play it well and right and you'll be rewarded wife/mother/father/husband of all history.

logic tells us its the thing to do. it's human.

spirit says ***? ok lets roll with it. learn from it.